Sunday

Incoherent thoughts

Words don't flow through my mind as smoothly as they used to be. They now come in snippets; little bubbles of ideas that could be great when they stand alone, but all mucked up when put together.

I had read before an anecdote of a famous book author. In that short glimpse of his life one "fun fact" about him stood out to me: he writes whatever he thinks about at the moment no matter how mumbo-jumbo they may sound, yet his words weave together so well as if they were intended to be published to the world as meaningful as they were.

Perhaps it was the culture of his time. With less distractions, perhaps he could have had more time to sew the perfect word combinations. I cannot seem to have that anymore, that luxury of having nothing to distract me.

Please forgive me if this composition appears to be so incoherent. 

Between the last two sentences preceding this one, I already have spent several hours doing a lot, but achieving nothing really worthwhile. I opened all possible airways in our small house. I tended my twisted knee the way I know that can lessen the pain (it's already been a week since I twisted it, yet I don't have the courage to have it checked at the hospital). I played several card games with my fiancé. I aimlessly browsed through 3 different shopping apps offering an 8.8 sale. I kinda re-watched two Studio Ghibli movies (kinda, because it was set in English dub. I don't like English dubs. I prefer dubs in the original language). I talked with a friend about how he thinks he is depressed; I don't even know if I was able to help.

I smell like a pungent kilo of pressed garlic. I haven't bathed for two days, not because I'm lazy - it is so hot one cannot afford the choice to not take a bath! - but because my manghihilot told me not to take a bath for 3 days.

Just now my fiancé disturbed my train of thought. He was asking if I would like to have a TS cardigan. Like the fuck OF COURSE I DO. But I saw the price and backed up. I, we, have a wedding to plan. I don't want to have unnecessary spendings before the wedding.

Right now we're watching another movie. The Hitman's Wife Bodyguard. The man's gotta have his testosterone fix for today.

I cannot think straight now. I have to be off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment