Wednesday

'Coz I'm SAGAN all my love for youuuuuu...

I can't believe it!!!

I just found a copy of Comet at Booksale SM North for only a hundred pesos! Hahaha!

Now, I already have Dragons of Eden, Cosmos, Contact, and this one. Still more Sagan books to go!

My checklist:
    • Intelligent Life in the Universe
    • The Cosmic Connection: An Extraterrestrial Perspective
    • Broca's Brain: Reflections on the Romance of Science
    • Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors: A Search for Who We Are
    • Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space
    • The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
    • Billions and Billions: Thoughts on Life and Death at the Brink of the Millennium
    • The Varieties of Scientific Experience: A Personal View of the Search for God

I hope I can see copies of these in some Booksale (or any second-hand bookshops). I want to have a collection of books (real ones, not e-books) of Carl Sagan. 4 books as of now? Not bad, considering I only started about two months ago hunting Dr. Sagan's books.

No comments:

Post a Comment